You might be thinking .. Rebecca, why is there a guy wearing underwear on your blog? Well, friends, that's because November is Testicular Cancer Awareness month. My friends over at Tommy John are having a little giveaway to bring awareness to this awful disease that affects so many men.
Here are some quick facts about testicular cancer:
- One male is diagnosed with testicular cancer every hour
- It is the most easily detected form of cancer
- It has the highest survival rate when caught early
- They are giving 5% of all sales coming from their limited edition "Mustache and Ball" collection.
- They are contributing $10 for each purchase made by new customers who were referred by someone else.
- They are donating $1 for each entry in their Instagram contest up to $1,000!
The "share a pair win a pair" Instagram contest is going on right now! To enter, take a picture of any pair of round objects, and tag them on Instagram #SupportYourBalls, and follow @TommyJohnWear and @TesticularCancerFoundation for a chance to win a pair of Tommy John Underwear.
There you have it, friends! If you've started Christmas shopping for the men in your life, Tommy John would be the perfect gift. I've already ordered a pair of socks for Will. He loves quirky socks, I'm getting a little Christmas-present-buying out of the way, and part of my purchase will be donated! It's a win-win-win.
If you enter the Instagram contest (because why wouldn't you??), make sure and tag me so I can see your entry!!