1. Take the kids to Marbles. We really don't take advantage of this museum enough!
2. Read at least five books each month of summer.
3. Buy a new inflatable pool for the kids. I need to find one on sale!
4. Take a trip to Charleston.
5. Fix a spot in the backyard for the kids to garden.
6. Continue to use the kids' Explode the Code reading books. It's so important to help them retain their reading skills over the summer!
7. Take a trip to Gatlinburg.
8. Spend as much time at the beach!
9. Sign the kids up for a couple Build & Grow workshops at Lowe's.
10. Plan a trip for our 10th anniversary, which ironically lands on the last weekend of summer. We haven't decided where to go!
Do you already have plans for the summer?
Shop similar styles here: