I have to tell you all about my latest makeup purchase. I’ve been reading amazing reviews on the NARS lip pencils. They have three different formulations in matte, satin, and glossy. During a trip to Sephora earlier this year, I had a little swatch fest with them and decided to purchase this color. It’s called Happy Days, and it’s described as a pink coral infused with gold shimmer.
At $25, this wasn’t an impulsive purchase. In fact, I couldn’t bring myself to purchase it during that particular Sephora trip. I thought a while about it, and decided that if I ever had $25 that wasn’t obligated to something else that I would buy it. And so, during my birthday shopping trip, it was on my list of things to buy.
After using it for two weeks, I can officially say I’m in love with a lip pencil. …Just joking. But it is so nice! The formula is super smooth and hydrating, the color is pigmented and gorgeous, and it lasts for hours.
I fully understand beauty bloggers’ obsession with these pencils. And I might have a little wish list of other colors I want to try…
Have you ever tried the NARS lip pencils?
The Rules for #FundayMonday Link-Ups:
- Follow your hosts Molly @ still being [molly] & Carly @ Lipgloss & Crayons, and your guest host for the week, Rebecca @ Rebecca Lately!
- Grab a button and / or post a link back here in your BLOG POST (NOT your blog’s main page) so your readers know what all the #fundaymonday-ness is about. We love you guys linking up and we do go through and read all your posts… so if you do not give credit, we will have to remove your link. That’s no fun, right? Right. So be nice and share a link! Pretty please?
- Link your blog post up using the linky tool below! It can be ANYTHING! An outfit post, a giveaway, a story, a recipe, whatever. Why? Cause it’s #fundaymonday!
- Visit a blog or four that you’ve never been to before and leave a #fundaymonday comment – you never know, you might “meet” someone new that you will lurve!
- Have fun! Cause it’s Monday!
Want to cohost #FundayMonday? We are currently accepting weekly cohosts to start in January! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info!