This shop was compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #MyPureRelief #CollectiveBias
It’s not secret that I love playing around with makeup. Fall is the perfect time to experience with different colors and darker makeup looks. Last week, I shared a green makeup look. This week, I want to share a cranberry smokey eye that I created this weekend.
Along with playing around with makeup comes irritated eyes. My eyes are very sensitive, and I also have dry eye. Looking at a computer monitor all day at work and then blogging in the evening isn’t always the best for my eyes. I have used expensive prescription drops for a few years, because the over-the-counter dry eye drops haven’t worked for me. Specifically, dry eye drops contain preservatives that will actually make dry eye worse.
Recently, I came across new drops from Clear Eyes® Pure Relief™ that are preservative free. How awesome is that? This is going to save me a little over $60 a bottle, since most of the preservative-free eye drops are expensive and single-dose (or super expensive, like my prescription). Plus, I’ll be able to wear all the wild makeup looks I want, without irritating my eyes!
1. Take a matte cranberry eye shadow and place it on the center of your lid. Blend it slightlyt into the crease.
2. Take a medium, sparkly brown eye shadow and place it in the outer corner of your eyelid and into the crease.
3. Using a clean eye shadow brush, take a matte cream shade and blend it across your brow bone and into the crease. (Don’t mind the fall out, you can clean it later)
4. Taking a creamy metallic eye shadow, place it in the inner corner and first 1/3 of your eye lid. Blend it across the cranberry color, and add more cranberry if you need to.
5. Using a deep black liner, tight line your upper lashes and line your upper & lower lashes.
6. Add gobs of dark black mascara. 😉 Dark makeup looks always look better with lots of liner and mascara.
I keep Clear Eyes® Pure Relief™ for Dry Eyes in my cosmetic bag during the day. It’s super useful even when I’m not wearing tons of my makeup on my eyelids. Like I said, I stare at a computer screen all day. Practically everything makes my eyes dry, so it’s so great that Clear Eyes® Pure Relief™ has preservative-free eye drops now!
In case you’re looking for them, I pick up mine from Walgreens. They have a $3 coupon going on right now.
Follow Clear Eyes®