Do you remember my obsession with Cuddl Duds last year? I absolutely fell in love with the brand and wore a couple pieces non stop. The pieces I own have proven to be incredibly comfy and perfect for layering. So, today, I’m sharing 5 reasons that I love my Cuddl Duds!
1. They come in really great, basic colors. Of course, I opted for a few black pieces this year. I wear so much black, it only makes sense.
2. They are very super affordable, and you can find them at JCPenney.
3. The fabric is insanely comfortable. I lived in my Cuddl Duds last season, and I know I’ll be living in my new tops this year!
4. Since Cuddl Duds are basic colors, they are easily mixed and matched with all my fall & winter accessories.
5. All of their pieces are so warm and yet they can still be layered with other items. I’ve layered my favorite crew neck, long-sleeved top with a blanket scarf. I’ll be sharing another layered outfit tomorrow!
Top: Cuddl Duds c/o // Jeans: Old Navy // Flats: Simply Sage Market // Bag: Urban Expressions
Earrings: House of Harlow 1960 // Scarf: CoziBear Boutique